- To manage and source for sales and marketing commodities(ATL, BTL) which includes promotional items, events, activations, POSM, creative agencies etc.
- Conduct regional tenders and prepare evaluation and analysis of offers and regional contracts in accordance with their business suitability and the principle of best total value.
- Foster competition among suppliers, negotiate commercial terms and conditions and manage supplier relationships to obtain maximum value for the company's investment.
- Actively seek to consolidate demand, introduce category procurement and employ best practices for each category.
- Seek to develop and maintain long-term, ethical supplier relationships, while giving prime consideration to the company’s interests.
- Continuously manage costs/service levels in order to obtain maximum value for the company’s investment.
- Handle and structure available information to provide accurate reporting on requisitions and suppliers.
- Develop regional contracts and contract templates appropriate to categories expenditure and monitor compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
- Constantly strive to find new and better products, sources of supply and better ways of meeting the company’s requirements.
- Develop and implement procurement policies where required in conjunction with site functions, e.g. Sales and Marketing as well as Regional requirements and ensure compliance with established Procurement Policy and other SOPs.
- Cooperate with marketing and sales and other departments in modifications to requirements, product specifications and delivery dates.
- 8 Years’ Experience in regional Sourcing experience, managing Sales & Marketing spends (ATL or Digital) is mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Procurement, Marketing or Business is desirable.
- Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Ability to influence and manage regional stakeholders.
- Willing to travel (+/- 30%).
For more information or confidential consultation, please do not hesitate to contact Kelly Lim at +603 7735 6206 or email@example.com.
We thank you for applying with us in advance but only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For candidates who applied to this job is deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data by our organization for a purpose of this or any job application with Bell Ward.