Our Client is a global shared service centre, and is looking for a talented and dynamic professional to join them as the Communications Specialist to join their team.
- Development of an effective Communications Strategy.
- Development of an annual Communications Plan derived from the strategy.
- Responsible to deliver upon the Communications Strategy and Plan (once approved).
- Ensure all items in the Plan are closed out within the subject financial year.
- Develop ‘nuanced’ communications initiatives for the Global Operations Managers (GOMs).
- Achieve the right balance between formal and informal communications within a corporate setting.
- Draft ad hoc communications as required.
- Review all BSC Communications (seek BSC Director & BSM approval) before they are released.
- Administer, maintain and drive improvements to the BSC Share-point page and BSC Portal.
- Implementation of ‘global messaging’ where appropriate.
- Schedule and develop the Agenda and Presentation materials for BSC Town Halls.
- Master of Ceremonies for BSC Town Halls.
- Schedule BSC Director skip meetings as required (min 1 week in advance).
- Build an effective working relationship with key BSC stakeholders, including the BSC Director, GOMs and Functional Managers.
- Maintain an effective linkage with Global Communications and share relevant global initiatives with the BSC.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Communications, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a Corporate Communications role or a related field.
- Prior working experience in an organizational change exercise and has participated in some form of transformational project.
- Track record of high performance and achievement in chosen field.
For more information or confidential consultation, please do not hesitate to contact Pui Yee at +603 7735 6210 or email@example.com.
We thank you for applying with us in advance but only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For candidates who applied to this job is deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data by our organization for a purpose of this or any job application with Bell Ward.