- Formulate and implement regional business plans and strategies to achieve continuous growth of the Company.
- Identify local market opportunities and continuously grow the business in Asia Pacific.
- Provide guidance and motivation to leaders and independent business owners to achieve outstanding sales results and company target.
- To support new product launches. To initiate any marketing activities such as events and promotions to reach new and existing market.
- Participate in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating regional sales and marketing department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Review analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Develop, review, update and implement business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance, market approach and new product development.
- Oversee key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Acquire full understanding of the compensation plan and provide training and communications to leaders/independent business owners.
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
- Strategic Thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- More than 15 years of experience in Direct Selling Industry.
- Must have a deep knowledge in Binary Plan.
- Must have regional exposure, expanding business across SEA or APAC countries.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and at the same time, willing to be hands-on.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage all levels of stakeholders.
- Able to work well in a complex and matrix reporting environment.
For more information or confidential consultation, please do not hesitate to contact Kelly Lim at +603 7735 6206 or email@example.com.
We thank you for applying with us in advance but only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For candidates who applied to this job is deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data by our organization for a purpose of this or any job application with Bell Ward.