Our client is in one of the reputable financial services industry. This role will be accountable for group financial reporting, and reports to the Senior Manager.
- Lead the team to perform review and consolidate submissions from local business units for various external reporting requirements.
- Ensure all required financial reporting and analysis are provided to Group Office timely, accurately, without compromising on the quality and in accordance to Group accounting policies and its related regulations.
- Ensure information received from the local business units complies with Group standards for both financial and management reporting.
- Review analytical review prepared by Assistant Manager on financial reporting deliverables from local business units.
- Review accounting journals prepare by Assistant Manager on different accounting basis including consolidation journals and Group consolidation.
- Review Group announcements and financial statements prepared by Assistant Manager.
- Prepare analytical review, accounting journals, consolidation, Group announcement and Group financial statements as and when necessary.
- Support Group Office and local business units on relevant Group financial reporting and analysis matters by providing timely and satisfactory response on all queries to enable business decisions.
- Support various Group financial reporting related initiatives and coordinate with various departments in Group Office and local business units on rolling out of the initiatives.
- Responsible to update Control Checklist and Training Materials as and when new enhancement identified, implemented and communicated.
- Provide coaching, guidance and support for Assistant Manager in performing the tasks relating to Group financial reporting and analysis.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet financial reporting requirements and/or other projects.
- ACCA/CPA/MIA member.
- Preferably from the financial services industry or Big 4.
- 2 + years of supervisory or management experience in the above position.
- Experience in financial reporting.
- Good communication skills and Sound knowledge of IFRS.
- SAP experience is an added advantage.
Senior Manager, Report & Analysis
For more information or confidential consultation, please do not hesitate to contact Sue Ying at +603 7735 6204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for applying with us in advance but only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For candidates who applied to this job is deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data by our organization for a purpose of this or any job application with Bell Ward.