Our client is one of the leading region provider of service and solution in the medical and healthcare line, and is currently looking for a Marketing & Sales Manager to be based in Selangor. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer in Singapore, this person will be responsible to handle marketing and drive the sales in the organization.
Product, Technical, Software Installation, Training and Connectivity Support
- Manage existing principals’ relationships and execute the product strategy through the markets.
- Ensures anchor product line revenue and principals’ expectations are met.
- Manage product profitability through product/service pricing and placement.
- Build the sales channels’ competency through customized Product and Sales Training Programs.
- Actively source and build identify new partnerships with principals.
- Work with CMO and country heads to identify the key principals to acquire to build the future business.
- To re-organise the current marketing team and set KPIs aligned to Group’s objectives.
- Develop new qualified prospects with purchasing potential in our group of companies.
- Cell processing (different systems) qualified prospects with purchasing potential.
- Develop key accounts in our group of companies.
- Remap sales team training needs and current training approach.
- To work with current marketing team to increase the funnel pool for healthcare range of products.
Key Job Requirements
- Min degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- Preferably from the healthcare or life science industry.
- Sales oriented driven and strong in managing principals.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
Chief Marketing Officer in Singapore
For more information or confidential consultation, please do not hesitate to contact Sue Ying at +603 7735 6204 or email@example.com.
We thank you for applying with us in advance but only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For candidates who applied to this job is deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data by our organization for a purpose of this or any job application with Bell Ward.