- To ensure on time delivery, coordinate and manage logistics/shipment schedules.
- Access supplier risks and identify timely solutions with related parties.
- To review contracts and commercial terms on quarterly basis, in order to achieve best price achieved for steel commodity.
- Seek to develop and maintain long-term, ethical supplier relationships, while giving prime consideration to the company’s interests.
- To identify and implement greater cost savings and reduction for Steel materials in purchasing activity.
- To prepare and present various management reports.
- To deal with appointed vendor on contract discrepancies if any.
- To understand corporate policies, factory needs, revenue, spending and risk in order to provide a good business plan.
- 6 Years of Procurement and Contract Management experience in Raw Materials purchasing (specifically in steel commodity).
- Fluent in Japanese language (able to read contracts in Japanese).
- Knowledge in steel pricing and industry.
- Strong in commercial negotiations.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to manage regional stakeholder.
For more information or confidential consultation, please do not hesitate to contact Kelly Lim at +603 7735 6206 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for applying with us in advance but only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For candidates who applied to this job is deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data by our organization for a purpose of this or any job application with Bell Ward.