Our client is a global leading manufacturer and distributor of Plastic Mold products, and is world renowned for its wide variety, fast delivery, quality and low prices. Over the past decade, our Client has developed an exceptionally strong presence and track record within South East Asia region. Currently, our Client is looking for talented and dynamic professionals to join them as Assistant Finance Manager to support their very rapid pace growth.
- Responsible of full spectrum of AP/GL and full set of accounts.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Collaborate with the finance department to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitor and analyse department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Respond to inquiries from BU Managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests.
- Provide financial analytical skills on finance result to all departments.
- Work with auditor to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Evaluate and monitor staff performance and establish goals and objectives for them to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Any other ad hoc duties required by the Managing Director
- ACCA/CPA/MIA member.
- 5-7 years supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area.
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Meticulous/organized/committed/hardworking and good team player.
- Possess positive attitude when in face of challenges.
- Able to handle pressure and work within tight deadline.
- Experience with SAP system would be an added advantage.
For more information or confidential consultation, please do not hesitate to contact Sue Ying at +603 7735 6204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for applying with us in advance but only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For candidates who applied to this job is deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data by our organization for a purpose of this or any job application with Bell Ward.