Our client is one of the large conglomerate company based in Kuala Lumpur, and is currently looking for talented and dynamic professionals to join them as Finance Manager. This position requires the individual to have excellent skills in accounting standards and practice and to be meticulous, time sensitive and proactive to the changing needs of the Group. The candidate is required to attend to numerous reporting requirements in relation to the Group’s consolidated financial statements.
- Review the reconciliation between financial statements prepared in accordance to MFRSs and local Indonesia GAAPs.
- Assist to perform analytical review of P&L, balance sheets of Indonesia subsidiaries and the relevant trend and variance analysis.
- Assist in monthly financial and management reporting and ensure compliance to accounting standards and statutory requirements.
- Manage and coordinate the month-end/quarter-end/year-end close to ensure group reporting timetable/requirement is complied with.
- Coordinate the year-end audit, manage and review the preparation of the annual audited financial statements and ensure they are in compliance with the applicable accounting standards.
- Liaise with external auditors, government authorities and other bodies on statutory compliance and related matters.
- To assess/compile the additional information/disclosures required from various parties.
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned by the superior.
- Candidate must possess at least degree or professional qualification in Accounting/ ACCA/ CIMA/ MICPA or equivalent.
- Must have retail chain stores experience.
- Willing to travel to KL and Johor.
- Independent and ability to execute assignment effectively within deadline given.
- Hands-on, self motivated individual with the willingness to take ownership of challenges.
- Experience in audit and knowledge of SAP ERP system will be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
For more information or confidential consultation, please do not hesitate to contact Sue Ying at +603 7735 6204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for applying with us in advance but only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For candidates who applied to this job is deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data by our organization for a purpose of this or any job application with Bell Ward.