Our client is one of the large conglomerate company based in Kuala Lumpur, and is currently looking for the right candidate to join their team as Manager, Risk Management to handle the operational risk within the Group.
- Assist in the development of risk management policies, which includes risk management strategies and risk tolerance level for the various business units within the Group.
- Assist in the development of methodologies to identify, evaluate, prioritize, address and report the various risks of the various business units within the Group.
- Periodically review the effectiveness of the existing risk management policies and methodologies and recommend changes thereto.
- Monitor and ensure the implementation and compliance of the risk management policies and methodologies across the Group.
- Review the key risk profile of the Group and ensure that all significant risks are managed effectively and appropriately, including the evaluation and treatment of newly identified risks, review and monitor the implementation of action plans to mitigate the significant risks identified.
- Report risk exposures or risk management activities to the Management and Audit Committee on a timely basis.
- Promote risk awareness and/or facilitate training on risk management.
- Support the Group’s corporate planning and investor relations function.
- Degree in any discipline. Professional qualification in Risk Management is an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in risk management with public accounting firms, local conglomerates or multinationals.
- Knowledge in implementing Enterprise Risk Management and/or Operational Risk Management in a diverse organization.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with the ability to prepare presentations and reports to Senior Management and the Board.
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
For more information or confidential consultation, please do not hesitate to contact Sue Ying at +603 7735 6204 or email@example.com.
We thank you for applying with us in advance but only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For candidates who applied to this job is deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data by our organization for a purpose of this or any job application with Bell Ward.