Our client is a publishing firm. In order to support rapid and aggressive expansion, our client is looking for a talented and dynamic professional to join them as the Project Manager. The Project Manager is a professional who makes sure a project is carried through by leading a group of people that will contribute to the success of the project. The project leader engages the team, motivating them, taking care of their needs and maintaining a friendly and productive work environment.
- Possess at least Degree in Mass Communication/Education/Art & Design/Business Management.
- At least with three (3) years’ working experience in project management.
- Good command of English – able to speak and write Mandarin is an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Meticulous, detail oriented, and has an eye for detail and be very accurate in his/her work.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines and prepared to work long hours if required.
- Resourceful, proactive, effective leadership skill and highly independent.